Date(s) - 10/19/2018 - 10/21/2018
5:45 pm - 5:00 pm
Would you like to ~
►Express with clarity & ease?
►Communicate with peace?
►Create win/win outcomes from conflict?
►Effectively deal with emotions?
►Deepen your relationships?
Based on the work of Marshall B. Rosenberg, PhD. in Nonviolent Communication, this training offers a new model of relating that will help you have open, honest and effective communication from the heart.
Skills will be built through interactive exercises throughout the weekend.
You can use what you learn this weekend to create win/win situations in any area of life:
• Business management
• Team building
• Helping Professions
• Intimate relationships
• Community relations
• Public education
• Conflict mediation
5:45 – Arrival/Registration
6:00-9:00pm – Introduction
• Foundational principles
• Basic assumptions
• Overview of model & components
Using the Model: Clear Expression
• Honest Expression
• Understanding communication that alienates
• Using the four components to make clear, honest, effective expressions
• Creating connection & successful strategizing
• Skill building through practice
Using the Model: Deep Listening
• The Power of Empathy
• Blocks to effective listening
• Skills for deep listening
• Sharing meaningful appreciation
• Understanding the beauty of our
Contact Name Communication Works
Organization Communication Works
Contact Phone 970-216-8597
Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org